Welcome to Portugal! Glad to be your Erasmus Supervisor!

 Hello! 

My name is Virgínia Esteves and I'm a supervisor of Erasmus+ Traineeship.

I started in 2006, at Escola E. B. 2,3 Febo Moniz in Almeirim, with Comenius Assistants. I had 3 Comenius Assistants the first from England, the second from Norway and the third from Turkey

It was a great experience and since last year, now working in a different school, at Agrupamento de Escolas José Relvas, Alpiarça, I started receiving Erasmus+ trainees again. 

I'm so happy to be on this project again. 

Last school year, 2019/2020, I had an Erasmus trainee from Slovenia.

This year, 2020/2021, in spite of the pandemic situation, I have two trainees, one from Scotland and one from Greek.

Being a supervisor means a lot of dedication to your trainees, you share and learn a lot and you have the presence of young people eager to learn and to live a unique experience. You have no extra payment nor extra hours in your timetable to be responsible for and to work with them, it's for free but you earn many things that money can't pay for as knowledge and friendship. 

So, being a supervisor is a challenge and a passion for me. With this experience, I give my students the opportunity to get in contact with different cultures and to have themselves a different experience too. S

In this blog, I will share the Agrupamento de Escolas José Relvas trainees' Newsletters, since 2019.

By sharing our experiences I hope we can inspire other teachers to do some activities and project works with their students!!! 

Great things hardly come from comfort zone!

Best regards,

Virgínia Esteves



Welcome to Portugal!


Comments

Popular Posts